Herbalism 101 is full-color, 69 page self-guided introductory eClass covering the basics of Herbalism. Topics include 7 different body systems, the foundational herbal actions, constituents and the chemistry of herbs, herbs for supporting vitality, the vitamin and minerals in herbs, safety and dosage guidelines, how to make and use herbal preparations, plus the plant profiles and energetics of 10 great starter herbs for making homemade natural products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AND LEARN:
- Learn techniques to integrate herbalism into your daily lifestyle practice
- Get an understanding of 7 different body systems and how they work
- Systems include: Digestive, Respiratory, Immune, Lymphatic, Endocrine, Urinary, and Reproductive
- Learn the herbal actions and favorite go-to herbs for each system
- Introduction to constituents, the chemistry of Herbs
- We'll cover herbs for supporting vitality as well as plant sources of vitamins & minerals
- Learn safety and dosage guidelines
- Directions and recipes for the art of tea blending: infusions and decoctions
- Learn how o make tinctures, vinegars, salves, herbal syrups, compresses and poultices
- I'll provide a recommended reading list of some of my favorite herbals to get you started
- And so much more...