eBook by, Jessica Morgan, Herbalist & Horticulturist
Morgan Botanicals School of Creative Herbalism
Hi Friends! I’m gonna guess that if you’ve looking to purchase this eBook, you already have an herb garden growing and want to find an outlet for the goods, or you are a farmer wanting to shift into growing medicinal herbs too! Well, I’m excited to share everything I’ve learned about running a successful, seasonal Herbal CSA since 2011 and hope this little eBook helps get you off to a great start!
Are you a farmer? Or maybe you're a gardener or herbalist and looking for ways to turn your land into a little business! In this 46 page eBook you’ll learn how to start a small scale Herbal CSA and do it successfully!
In How To Start A Small Scale Herbal CSA you’ll read about:
- What is a Herbal CSA
- Different Ways to Offer Herbal CSAs
- The Different Membership Options
- And some ideas for you to consider as you create yours!
In How To Start A Small Scale Herbal CSA you’ll learn:
- My 25 Favorite Medicinals for the Herbal CSA and ways to use these plants
- Harvesting, Drying and Storage Techniques
- And how to Make Herbal Products with directions for making herbal teas, tinctures, elixirs, syrups, vinegars, oxymels, infused honeys, baths, steams, infused oils, salves, hydrosols and herbal powders,
In How To Start A Small Scale Herbal CSA you’ll know:
- Where to Get Apothecary Containers, Oils, Butters, Waxes Etc.
- Product Packaging and Labeling
- Cottage Law and ServSafe Requirements
- What Has Worked and Hasn't Worked
- A recommended reading list of some of my favorite herbals to get you started
- Dozens of beautiful photographs for inspiration and 46 downloadable pages!
- And so much more...
Follow me into the herb shop classroom to see how fun and easy it is to make herbals and start your own successful Herbal CSA!