Come take an in-depth look at how to use your fruits and veggies as medicine. Class topics and keynote presentation include: the vitamins and minerals of the color wheel and their plant sources, foods for supporting vitality, plant profiles of 20 fruits and vegetables and their medicinal values, growing guidelines, harvesting and processing techniques and more. A supply fee of $15 is due to the instructor at the start of class. To learn about the instructor visit www.MorganBotanicals.com
Fruits & Vegetables covered: apple, artichoke, beets, burdock, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, celery, cucumber, dandelion, fennel, garlic, ginger, horseradish, lemon, mushrooms, onion, peppers, pumpkin and tomato.
- Objectives We’ll Discuss:
- The Vitamins and Minerals of the Color Wheel
- Vitamins and Minerals and their plant sources
- Foods for supporting vitality
- The plant profiles of 20 fruits and vegetables and their medicinal values
- Basic herbal uses and growing guidelines
- Plus we'll talk about preparing, and discuss herbal recipes you can make
Class Policy: Class reminders will not be emailed, it is the student's responsibility to know the class date, time and location. Please be punctual and respect the learning time of other students.
- When: Fri. – May 26th
- Where: Loveland Chilson Parks and Rec Center
- Time: 6pm- 8pm
- Cost: $25.00 to the Chilson + $15.00 supply fee to instructor at time of class